Friday, April 27, 2012

Playlist

I promised and here it is. I´m sorry for the delay but I´ve been quite busy. I selected some musics that should be perfect for a dinner date. They are also great to hear on a daily basis. At least, I think so. I might be a little biased, thought.
Enjoy!

Parov Stelar feat. Lilja Bloom - Coco
Beady Belle - Closer
Beady Belle featuring Jamie Cullum - Intermission Music
Common featuring Mary J. Blige - Come Close (Boozoo Bajou remix)
Jamie Cullum - I Think I Love
Jamie Cullum - Don't Stop The Music
Jamie Cullum - Love Ain't Gonna Let You Down
Frank Sinatra - I Concentrate On You
Llava - I Loose Control
Ryan Adams - Wonderwall
Robert Manos - E. K
Robert Manos - Silver
Bonobo feat. Andreya Triana - The Keeper
Boozoo Bajou - Take It Slow (Mousse T. Remix)
Flevans - Endless Things
Matthew Herbert - Leave Me Now
Micatone - A Part Of Me
Mishka Adams - Summertime
Nekta - Sommelier
Peter Malick - New York City (Lazy Sunday Remix)
Smooth - Smooth (Radio Edit)
Stereoton - Kick Me Off
Hellen Merrill - Baby Ain't I Good To You
Trinah - Lovin
Nightmares on Wax - I Am You
Norah Jones - Turn Me On
Fink - Pretty Little Thing
Oneself - Be your own
Oneself - Bluebird
Soul G & Tony Match Ft. Anne Charlotte - Close in on
Taxi - A certain Something
The Dining Rooms - Mais (NU Folk mix)
Opensouls - In Your Hands
Kings Of Convenience - Misread
Michael Buble - I´ve Got A Crush On You
Sandra Nkake - Happy
Floris - One More Day
Jojo Effect - Mambo Tonight
Olivia - Fade Away
Afronaught - Jus Another Day
Black Spade & Adi Dick - Love Show
Faith No More - Easy
General D - Black Magic Woman
Hooverphonic - No more sweet music
Ohm G & Bruno - One
Peter Cincotti - Sway
Taxi - A Certain Something
Zero 7 - Destiny
Zero 7 - Distractions
Zero 7 - In The Waiting Line
Amy Winehouse - Garota De Ipanema
Gal Costa - Bonita
Angus & Julia Stone - Paper Aeroplane
Coldfinger - Beauty Of You
Beanfield Feat. Ernesto - Kiss
Orsten - Fleur Blanche
Telepopmusik - Breathe
Koop - Koop Island Blues
Loopless - Raining Down
...

Hopefully, these will be enough for the first date. [If not, put on repeat.] 

No comments:

Post a Comment